Friday, June 20, 2014

Snow Who?

Dear Walt,

Let's talk about this b.s. right here:


First of all, NOT A VIRGIN. You're not fooling anyone with that name, sister. Sorry.

Secondly, why was she happy to end up with this doofus?

Prince "Charming"

He's so bleh he is BORING HIMSELF. What does she see in him? What do any of these hapless females see in these princes anyway?

DUH.

Prince Eric. Not only is he apparently a zombie, he is into zoophilia. That, in case your Latin is rusty, means he WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH FISH. 

Yeah, I don't think you're safe either. Scuttle off before disaster strikes.

And ALADDIN. Well, let's just say you won't be able to un-see what I'm about to show you.

Told ya.

Plus, ol Snow White there was completely focused on the wrong guy. Let me break it down.


Just where do you think these very vertically challenged fellows were Heigh Ho-ing off to every day?

...sparkly...

That's right. THE MINES. Where bling comes from. The dwarves could have bought and sold that Charming if they wanted to. They just needed a manager. MISSED OPPORTUNITY.

That Queen should have zeroed in on that and not worried about "who is the fairest" and all that mess. Worry causes wrinkles, lady.

Plus, you shouldn't rely on a mirror to boost your self esteem. 

Anyway, all of this is finally leading up to my question. I did have one, you know.
Scroll down please....


















Can I get you an apple?

Signed,
Serafina




p.s. Thank you to my style guru Nadia for the crown. I deserve it. Plus, she sent me this:
You gotta love her for this.






6 comments:

  1. Oh Fina, you are a hound after my own heart!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous! And so terrifyingly *you*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, my best friend! I am Maleficent. I have minions. And I can turn into a VERY large dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah right....absolutely.....whatever you say Fina......

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY. Someone got this story right. QueenaFina. There is no other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serafina, I was appropriately impressed that your crown had more bling than the HuHag's did. Well done. You shine... as you should.
    You're welcome. -Roo

    ReplyDelete