Saturday, December 28, 2013

Star Wars: A New Indignity

Aaaaand..... ACTION.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi....

LINE!

He's my only hope? WTF. Who wrote this script?

How about "Screw you, Kenobi. I got this."

Excuse me... co-star???

No, I will not call him a "walking carpet".

Because he's freakin tiny, that's why. 

WHERE'S MY AGENT???

Okay, this is not an improvement.

Do they not know Mr. Grammatically Challenged doesn't show up until the second movie?

WHAT'S NEXT? JAR JAR BINKS????

I think the cat has been gnawing on this. 

Are we done? I think we're done.

The Ewoks were a misstep, Lucas. I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you this.

Can I give out some medals and get the f*** out of here?

As soon as you turn your back I'm eating my co-stars.








7 comments:

  1. This is so cool - Leiya-afeena BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serafina, you have not only retained your dignity, you have bestowed some to that Princess Whatshername. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until the filming of the third one with the gold bikini! Oh, Fina, you make me laugh and laugh!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fina, Don't eat your co-stars! They might bring in some money for you!

    ReplyDelete